Monday 24 June 2013

The Croods 2013 English.[DVDRip].AC3 Torrent Download

The Croods (2013)

Good rate 23 Bad rate 3


The Croods torrent

Download torrent

Seeds: 142
Peers: 100

Torrent Details: DVD Rip, Dual Audio, English sub

Verified

Year: 2013
Genre: Animation, Adventure, Comedy
Director: Kirk De Micco
Starring: Nicolas Cage, Emma Stone, Ryan Reynolds

Description:
After the destruction of the cave, caveman boy with the help of family migration genius with the unknown world of the fantastic.
Review:
I saw this film at the instigation afternoon. It was a very enjoyable film for the whole family. My husband and I sat there and laughed often to completely fascinated by the story and graphics. Meanwhile, my daughter and my 7-year-old grandson sitting with us, and laughed almost the entire movie. It's something for people of all ages to enjoy. It was warm, and sometimes completely withdrew their deepest feelings, too. The characters are engaging, and the guy you find yourself cheering as time goes by, and animals that interact with people, often stole the show! I know that some critics have problems with some of the fantastic creatures that are visible and can get along with exceptional Croods things that are physically unable to work. I knew that I went to this film, this film is fiction, though, so I was able to stop my expectations to reality, and go on a ride that I wanted DreamWorks seen. I totally enjoyed, so this film for what it was - funny comedy about a family going through changes, and how to deal with these changes. I would definitely recommend seeing a great movie!


No comments:

Post a Comment