Saturday 24 August 2013

Oz the Great and Powerful 2013 (English) (PDVD) [720p] Torrent Download

Oz the Great and Powerful (2013)

Good rate 6 Bad rate 0


Oz the Great and Powerful torrent

Download torrent

Seeds: 125
Peers: 62

Torrent Details: DVD Rip, Dual Audio, English sub

Verified

Year: 2013
Genre: Adventure, Family, Fantasy
Director: Sam Raimi
Starring: James Franco, Mila Kunis, Rachel Weisz

Description:
A small-time magician is swept away to an enchanted land and are forced power struggle between the three witches.
Review:
I do not usually write reviews, but something forced about scannána write this, I'm sorry. I've seen some negative publicity about this film and realized it was not low in the context of voting. I have respect for the people who say, you're being stupid. The scannána nearly what it was meant to be a perfect family film about a magical place. There is no correct some mistakes made on the relationship between the main characters in the plot, but I have to be more creative differences, and that would not full blown errors. Since the film was excellent, and it was the most enjoyable and fun and funny, I mean amazing. One of the movie Wizard of Oz L Frank Baum and the legend of the legend was the credit. I think the success of the Wizard of Oz movie, I dont have the kind of hope, but until now, and especially Hollywood are manufactured these days beyond the usual garbage. Came girlfriend, boyfriend, son, daughter, mother, father, or for anyone to go and see him, you will have the opportunity to play and a few laughs as good to have. Thank you for reading my review and God Bless.


No comments:

Post a Comment