Friday 16 August 2013

The Descendants 2011 English [DVDR] 720p Torrent Download

The Descendants (2011)

Good rate 15 Bad rate 1


The Descendants torrent

Download torrent

Seeds: 146
Peers: 94

Torrent Details: DVD Rip, Dual Audio, English sub

Verified

Year: 2011
Genre: Comedy, Drama
Director: Alexander Payne
Starring: George Clooney, Shailene Woodley, Amara Miller

Description:
A land baron tries to reconnect with his two daughters after his wife was seriously injured in a boat accident.
Review:
A great film, it is without doubt. But the Golden Globe, Oscar, and a combination of a positive opinion on the IMDb buzz, I expected much meer.Die story, and the premise of the film is perfect. In fact, it Asteasu caught my attention: the girl is trying to catch up. This is exactly the type of film I like. Immediately, it was a film about character development and human connection, the type of films that I most often potential.Unfortunately, decent, but it was not unique. Built to feel like the movie has so much potential, but it failed at some point during the film. The entire film, for me, to feel nature. The plot should not be, because the development of the plot, but the overall look of the film felt a pioneer in a larger and more dramatic events happened.Its never easy to explain my feelings towards the film because it does not necessarily technical or specific debt. But hang around and see a bit of attention. Look no further and I felt like Clooneys character and the character of his daughter. Similarly, the performance impact of Clooneys only think of this item. His performance was good, yes, but again, I felt, was no more to be found, of course, because like, I felt it could yield increased (but not necessarily improved) by Oscar buzz for this film. Compare a similar nature in other films that I have. And, unfortunately, I do not feel as if the relationship between the characters, that's enough ... established in terms of potential, but did not get to do in my opinion. Unfortunately, a re-establishment is a summary of the movies.In I must say, the movie is a nice development, but the key is missing it somehow affects the viewing experience.


No comments:

Post a Comment