Saturday 17 August 2013

The Perks of Being a Wallflower 2012 English DVD-R x264 Torrent Download

The Perks of Being a Wallflower (2012)

Good rate 10 Bad rate 1


The Perks of Being a Wallflower torrent

Download torrent

Seeds: 150
Peers: 87

Torrent Details: DVD Rip, Dual Audio, English sub

Verified

Year: 2012
Genre: Drama, Romance
Director: Stephen Chbosky
Starring: Logan Lerman, Ezra Miller, Paul Rudd

Description:
The introvert freshman taken in the wings of two seniors who welcome to the real world.
Review:
PGH premiere of the film I saw was, and it was wonderful. I wouldnt be disappointed because I loved the book so much I benefit from. The film is very true to the book. Few things have been removed or changed, but it does not change the mood of the story. I think the casting choices were on the ground. Emma Watson is a scene where she's crying and tears, and it was wonderful. I appreciate how thoughtful people Chbosky parents as a teenager, most of the comedy. I will definitely see this movie again, it was not so much to take in my hometown very well done.Its also see a beautiful scene, because to go. PGH is a beautiful city, and from the Fort Pitt Tunnel, the city is an experience, not a very good film, it is caught. It is still a powerful scene and I teared up watching.


No comments:

Post a Comment