Wednesday 11 September 2013

The Avengers Age of Ultron 2015 Eng BDRip.AC3 Torrent Download

The Avengers (2012)

Good rate 9 Bad rate 4


The Avengers torrent

Download torrent

Seeds: 101
Peers: 55

Torrent Details: DVD Rip, Dual Audio, English sub

Verified

Year: 2012
Genre: Action, Fantasy
Director: Joss Whedon
Starring: Robert Downey Jr., Chris Evans, Scarlett Johansson

Description:
Nick Fury S.H.I.E.L.D. compiled supermen to save the planet Log and his army.
Review:
I have to tell anyone who will listen that this is one of the best adventure movies I've ever seen. It's almost impossible to express how pumped I am now that I've seen. I avoid deliberately hyping me for movies, because when expectations are too high, nothing seems to be able to reach. I usually avoid the hype train as much as possible. That said, I was sacked see this movie and I was completely on the train to the hype. And it could not be helped. So I'm certainly open to the intense disappointment was this movie was not good. Im so happy to announce the opposite has happened.The only word that comes to mind to describe this film is great. His incredible work and everything I had hoped and more. Its unique show for those who do not know, but it has everything a fanboy could want to be sure. It has every little nuance of what a fanboy want to see. One of the many things I liked was the tension and conflict that arises at full speed between the team members. This is not a team in two dimensions wonderful that bands together to fight against crime ho ho ho. Most do not like each other in the hand and there is so much texture to be played. Which is great, because a lot of those larger than life characters. They have egos and big guns arent used to working with others or play by the same rules. Stark, Thor banner and all the work on the other side of the fence so to speak. Then there are the widow, Hawkeye and Captain America, which are used to execute commands and play within a command structure. They are all thrown together in a wonderful way, and especially credible. Again, more than I ever dreamed possible.The entire cast really delivered. You need more than the action or stunt actors playing all the parts. The pathos is there, but so are the time and the actual performance of depth. Look, I missed Ed Norton as much as anyone on this train I cry about it, but I'm so happy to say that Mark Ruffalo has won over me. I hope he is locked up for the long term, because we do not need other changes. Three is the lucky number for movies banner. Any other player in Avnegers that we've seen before, it's better than their previous incarnation (each), with the possible exception of RDJ as Stark. Hes great, but it is difficult to get his opinion on the character of the original iron man in a movie together. I reveal as fully as I am madly attracted to Scarlett Johansson. I thought his widow character was amazing, but I certainly try that through rose-colored glasses. The arcs of the characters who run it over for this film will surprise the public expect nothing but a type of popcorn Transformers scarfdown.I Honestly, I do not want to give the whole movie with this comment because this is a film that must each scene to enjoy. Do yourself a favor and stay intact. It's like I've seen the film (apart from what the trailers have shown), and even if you're obviously reading this review, do not read with any other kind of spoiler of sorts. Discover the charm for yourself. Avengers as a movie and as a team on the screen is an unstoppable force. Im just saying, Hulk and Thor equal combination awesome and leave things as they are. This film sets must see.


No comments:

Post a Comment