Tuesday 10 September 2013

The Hobbit An Unexpected Journey 2012 English [DVDRip] Torrent Download

The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey (2012)

Good rate 21 Bad rate 4


The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey torrent

Download torrent

Seeds: 104
Peers: 86

Torrent Details: DVD Rip, Dual Audio, English sub

Verified

Year: 2012
Genre: Adventure, Fantasy
Director: Peter Jackson
Starring: Ian McKellen, Martin Freeman, Richard Armitage

Description:
A younger and reluctant Hobbit Bilbo Baggins set out on an unexpected journey to Lonely Mountain with a spirited claiming group of dwarves stolen mountain home of a dragon named slipped.
Review:
First of all I have ever read The Hobbit, but the book is not long, and therefore, this film is actually the first three, and perhaps a bit of milking, I suggest. I say this is, however, very happy to return to Middle Earth for a new story .. I was not disappointed slightest.This in VC prequel story Bilbo Baggins (Ian Holm played before Frodos uncle), and how to follow the adventures of the owner of the ring was. Peter Jackson The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey. . Quite simply, a good movie! The aim Jackson 3D and 48fps, and I was amazed at how it looked I saw the movie. Its an awesome movie from the original trilogy, let me do it wow account at the same time a decade ago. Set 60 years before we are much younger than Lord of the Rings Bilbo Baggins (Martin Freeman) joined. Content The Hobbit is liable for any adventure. Gandalf (Ian McKellen), until suddenly appears with a group of unruly Nano, Bilbao and offers the opportunity to become part of a great adventure. Nano home, which was designed to make a giant dragon Smog simple concept and probably will not need more than 3 movie, but the first in a trilogy of films by any legislative act sets the stage perfectly. Some scenes in the movie .. Bilbos reduced meeting house, a giant stone and go from deep in the mountains to fight the goblins are running. Gollum (MOCAP modern technology which looks amazing): In this scene Bilbo runs into a familiar face (LOTR fans) I love caves. Much of the film, rear group trips to the mountains, but, in addition, a journey Bilbo .. soft and shy at the beginning of the film, our hero, his courage, many times greater than found in this film. Overall, I love this movie, it was fantastic care and attention, not only aesthetically, but in terms of continuity, I thought that was obvious. Peter Jackson films, no doubt they are. Much like the previous trilogy, contacting world filled with heroes and villains of orcs and wizards, this film literally (thanks to the speed and the 3D FPS) just moved in Average Earth.I I'm glad to see the next installment, but had to keep me happy to .. I went to my LOTR box set again. Maybe this movie again! Good stuff!


No comments:

Post a Comment