Tuesday 16 July 2013

Rise of the Guardians 2012 English (DVD) [x264] Torrent Download

Rise of the Guardians (2012)

Good rate 20 Bad rate 3


Rise of the Guardians torrent

Download torrent

Seeds: 141
Peers: 81

Torrent Details: DVD Rip, Dual Audio, English sub

Verified

Year: 2012
Genre: Animation, Adventure, Family
Director: Peter Ramsey
Starring: Chris Pine, Alec Baldwin, Isla Fisher

Description:
Pitch made an assault upon the earth when evil spirits have been cast out, the immortal Guardians unite to protect the innocence of the children worldwide.
Review:
I am 24 years old pretty macho, but I love animated films. My wife and I went and saw this movie on a date night and undoubtedly the best Christmas movie of all time. It was full of wonder, amazement and magic.I stained at least 4 different times during the movie. I felt like a kid again, it made me think. I found myself gasping and laughing at the same parts and the 3-year-old girl was sitting three seats away, and every movie that can do this worth seeing. best holiday movie of all times.I 's wife :) and I found the film to be as impressive and evokes feelings of Christmas and felt that I hadnt been é, g was a child. This may seem like a simple children's film, but it is so much more than that if you to really make the characters. :) I hope you and your family enjoy the movie as much as we do!


No comments:

Post a Comment