Friday 26 July 2013

The Hangover Part II 2011 English.PDVD (720p) Torrent Download

The Hangover Part II (2011)

Good rate 7 Bad rate 5


The Hangover Part II torrent

Download torrent

Seeds: 115
Peers: 93

Torrent Details: DVD Rip, Dual Audio, English sub

Verified

Year: 2011
Genre: Comedy
Director: Todd Phillips
Starring: Bradley Cooper, Ed Helms, Zach Galifianakis

Description:
Two years after the bachelor party in Las Vegas, Phil, Stu, Alan and Doug jet to Thailand for Stus wedding. Stus plan for a brunch before the wedding tenuous, however, wrong.
Review:
I was very optimistic going into the theater, I did not expect that it is the same size as the original, but I think it's still a good movie. But most of the material is extracted from the original just tweaked things, and I hate to say it, but it really bored me a good part of the movie. Some of the jokes / scenes drag to the point where I can not see it funny now. There have been some great moments, but really outrageous / original scenes that made the original so great are very few and far between. Some of the scenes are more brutal in the sense that there was some trees frontal nudity, but I'm not someone who believes very interesting. In general, it felt to me like a re-hash of things that are done with some naked people thrown in, and it just was not satisfactory, as the first film.


No comments:

Post a Comment