Wednesday 10 July 2013

The Italian Job 2003 English DVDScr.AC3 Torrent Download

The Italian Job (2003)

Good rate 22 Bad rate 2


The Italian Job torrent

Download torrent

Seeds: 141
Peers: 53

Torrent Details: DVD Rip, Dual Audio, English sub

Verified

Year: 2003
Genre: Action, Crime, Thriller
Director: F. Gary Gray
Starring: Mark Wahlberg, Charlize Theron, Donald Sutherland

Description:
After being betrayed and left for dead: into Italy, Charlie and his yoke of oxen and the counsel of looting the gold against his companion, carefully turn the same manner.
Review:
Several years ago I saw the remake of the sixties classic Mini Cooper for the first time and I remember really liking. Now nearly two years later aired on television and I just wanted to know if I still want as much when I saw it in theaters. Well, the answer is yes.The movie is about a team of thieves who will make the final work in Venice, Italy. The plan is perfect and flawless execution. They run away and not have to work for the rest of their lives. But there is a problem not considered: Someone in their ranks do not want to share the spoils, but want to keep everything for him, even when it means I have to kill the crew. But all but one survived and they are out for revenge. A year later in Los Angeles recently, members of the team survived cunning and devious plan to steal the gold back and take revenge on the traitor ... The story itself is certainly not very original because it is a remake of the original film in 1969, but it has a lot of goodies to offer to make you forget that. This is a robbery / typical action movie, but it's definitely one of the best in this genre. This action is very good, and the scenery of Venice is a real eye-candy, a good story and amazing special effects. Even the excellent quality, something you will not often see in an action movie. I must admit that I liked what I saw and I gave this movie well worth 7.5/10.


No comments:

Post a Comment