Sunday 28 July 2013

The Dictator 2012 (English) (BluRay) Torrent Download

The Dictator (2012)

Good rate 9 Bad rate 3


The Dictator torrent

Download torrent

Seeds: 122
Peers: 86

Torrent Details: DVD Rip, Dual Audio, English sub

Verified

Year: 2012
Genre: Comedy
Director: Larry Charles
Starring: Sacha Baron Cohen, Ben Kingsley, Anna Faris

Description:
There would be no heroic story dictator who risked his life to ensure that democracy comes to the country, so lovingly oppressed.
Review:
I usually avoid movies that I know will contain explicit mood and rude, because its just not my cup of tea. So right away I was expecting this movie to be absolutely terrible ... I do not know if it was my low expectations for the projections, but I really liked this movie a lot. To enjoy this movie, but they are somewhat separate from thinking too much on the wealth of rude and racist humor contained in the film. However, the dictator is satire, is a film mocks the real world, and if you let it be, makes you aware (and laugh) in racist ideas and stereotypes people ch common theme each day. Yes, it is special and explicit scenes, but overall I think the essence and it was fun. Give Victorian influences aside for one night and have a good laugh. Care.


No comments:

Post a Comment