Friday 19 July 2013

The Croods 2013 [English] BDRip.AC3 Torrent Download

The Croods (2013)

Good rate 12 Bad rate 4


The Croods torrent

Download torrent

Seeds: 134
Peers: 94

Torrent Details: DVD Rip, Dual Audio, English sub

Verified

Year: 2013
Genre: Animation, Adventure, Comedy
Director: Kirk De Micco
Starring: Nicolas Cage, Emma Stone, Ryan Reynolds

Description:
After their cave is destroyed, that a caveman family go through an unfamiliar fantasy world with the help of a creative little boy.
Review:
I saw this movie preview this afternoon. This was a very nice movie for our entire family. My husband and I stood there and laugh often, being completely fascinated with the story and graphics. Meanwhile, my daughter and my 7 year old grandson sat with us, and they were also laughing for most of the film. It has something for people of all ages. E 'was exciting and, at times, totally takes the heartstrings, too. The characters are compelling, and the kind that you find yourself longing for the passage of time, and the animals that interact with humans often stole the show! I know that some critics have problems with some of the fantastic creatures that are seen, and may have problems with the extraordinary things that Croods can do physically. You received this movie that this film was a work of fiction, though, and so I was able to suspend my expectations of reality, and Dreamworks wanted to go on tour, to take over. I absolutely himself, and made this film what it was - a light comedy about a family going through changes, and the way they deal with these changes. I would definitely recommend this as a great movie to watch!


No comments:

Post a Comment